* Fire Pattern C. Odekirk's Fire Pattern
* Fire Pattern by Joshua Susser
* This Fire Maze picture may make a good visual representation.
* Representation and Vortex from the Shards campaign.
* Alternative Broken Pattern by Casey McGirt
* Corwin's Pattern and some possible
* Powers of Corwin's Pattern by Tony Jones
* Corwin's Argent Rose Pattern information by Arref Mak
* Land of Roses, an extensive supplement by Timothy Ferguson
* The Three Jewels of Jvstin's Strange Bedfellows.
* The Jewel of Judgement by Arref Mak
* The Jewel of Judgement by Tony Jones.
* Pattern-Based Shapeshifting by Tony Jones.
* Why Three Patterns? an essay by V. Griffen.
* Or perhaps you're interested in a description of Pattern Welded Swords from history?
* Black Pathways an alternative to the Logrus by Tony Jones.
* Space Shifting by Tony Jones.
* The Madness of Chaos another alternative to the Logrus by Tony Jones.
* Parasite Logrus by ariawort
* Logrus: the MindThreads of the Serpent by Arref Mak
* Elemental Logrus by Tony Jones
* Advancing Trump Ronnie Order's thoughts on advancing Trump.
* Trump Questions for Your Campaign an ongoing series of questions designed for developing Trump in your campaigns, by the Fierce and the LintKing, and input from many others.
* Amberites and the Tarot by J. Jerlstrom
* Trump Tarot power by Tony Jones
* Gateway by Casey McGirt
* Some Notes on Shapeshifting by Sol Foster for the “No Final Curtain” campaign.
* Shapeshifting Variants by Tony Jones
* Lycanthropy by Tony Jones.
* Phagy Powers by Andrew Aitken. I'm tempted to call these the “Gourmet Menu” powers
* The Madness of Chaos an alternative to Shapeshifting by Tony Jones
* Multiman by Tony Jones - two shifting
* Strange Bedfellows Shapeshifting by Jvstin
* Transformation Stories a multigenre list of transformations
* Combining Magical Powers by Tony Jones.
* Artifice from AmberMUSH
* Sorcery from the Dreams of Paradise campaign
* Shade Sorcery from the Jeweled Amber
* Ka: Living Radiant by Arref Mak
* Hexery from the Jeweled Amber campaign.
* Creativity by Tony Jones
* Blood Magic by Garvey
* Spell Point system by “the Fixer”
* Realms and Sources of Power from the Ancient Secrets campaign
“The band was wide, possibly of platinum. It bore a wheellike device of some reddish metal, with countless tiny spokes, many of them hair-fine. And each of these spokes extended a line of power leading off somewhere, quite possibly into Shadow, where some power cache of spell source lay. Perhaps Luke would rather have the ring than the sword. When I slipped it on, it seemed to extend roots to the very center of my body. I could feel my way back along them to the ring and then out along those connections. I was impressed by the variety of energies it reached and controlled - from simple chthonic forces to sophisticated constructs of High Magic, from elementals to things that seemed like lobotomized gods.”
* Spikard Secrets - an intriguing essay by Arref Mak
* Spikards of Unicorn no Seishi
* Spikards of Forth the Nine Riders
* Advanced Conjuration by the Lintking
* Empowerment via Tony Jones
* A Study and Exploration of the Wicked Stepmother's magic Mirrors
* Rebman Mirror Magic Spells by contributor Tony Jones
* Mirror Control a Trump-like power by Tony Jones
* Mirror Wright by Arref Mak
* The Power of Rebma by the Fierce
* Abyss Power by J. Jerlstrom
* Abyss Power by ariawort
* Abyss (saved from geocities)
* the UnderShadow by Arref Mak
* Moonriders of UnderShadow by C. Odekirk
* Faerie Book of Spells by Wendi Strang-Frost
* Fae Rites of Power by Arref Mak
* Chi Focusing (a bit down the page) from the Nine Princes in Hong Kong campaign!
* Dream Walking from Strange Bedfellows.
* Earth Sense from the Jeweled Amber campaign.
* The Gleaming from the Empire of the Gleaming Banner campaign
* The Moonriders Out Of Ghenesh by Tony Jones.
* Portals from Jvstin's Super-Secret Strange Bedfellows GM Information.
* ShadowNet Powers
* (Shadow) Tempest from the Empire of the Gleaming Banner campaign
* Ty'iga Demons by Tony Jones
* Weir Heritage The ability of being a Weir. There is also a Weir shadow travel ability based on singing. Credited to Garvey and Jeff Bailey.
* Shroudlings a look at Shroudlings as Player Characters by the Fierce
* Creature and Item Creation by Tony Jones
* Alternate Item Rules by Casey !McGirt
* Personal Shadow Creation by Tony Jones
* Amber By the Book from Peter Millers' terrific referenced Amber changes
* Metal Rules contains some interesting partial power interpretations.
* REvised Basic Mechanics for Amber
* Mike Sullivan's Amber Tips
* Future Tense
* Decision-Driven Gaming
* Amber LARPAmber Alive!
* Nobles Of Amber by Yoric (WebArchive)
* Using Dice for Patternwalks and others from ShadowNet
* Amber d6
* GURPS: AMBER How does GURPS MAGE: THE ASCENSION convert to Amber? Still… Check out the Pattern Seeking rules.
* Ambria from Archive.Org … in French